晋商银行转战港股 山西迎第一家上市银行

新濠天地娱乐登录

The situation of no listed banks in Shanxi Province is about to be broken.

On June 27th, Shanxi Merchants Bank, the largest city commercial bank in Shanxi Province, announced that it had heard through the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and began its IPO on June 28. If all goes well, Jinshang Bank is expected to be listed on the main board of the Stock Exchange on July 18, becoming the first listed bank in Shanxi.

Jinshang Bank issued a total of 860 million H shares in this global offering, 90% of which were used for international offerings, and the remaining 10% were offered for sale in Hong Kong. The offer price ranged from 3.8 Hong Kong to HK$3.98, and the fundraising scale was 3.268 billion to 34.23. 100 million yuan. CCB International, CICC, and CMB International are their joint sponsors. As of the end of last year, the assets of Jinshang Bank were 227.25 billion yuan, which was medium-sized. The balance of non-performing loans has generally increased in the past three years. The non-performing rate at the end of last year was 1.81%, higher than the average level of city commercial banks.

It is worth noting that Jinshang Consumer Finance Co. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Jin Shang Consumer Finance”), which holds 40% of Jinshang Bank, frequently “steps on thunder”, and the negative news with its partners continues; in addition, the Shanxi merchants at the end of last month The qualifications of the chairman of Consumer Finance have not been approved by the regulatory authorities. As of press time, Time Weekly reporters were unable to contact the relevant person in charge of the bank to comment on the above matters.

Abandoning A shares to Hong Kong stocks

According to public information, Jinshang Bank is a joint-stock commercial bank headquartered in Taiyuan, Shanxi Province, and is the only provincial-level legal person city firm in Shanxi Province. As early as 2012, Jinshang Bank began to prepare for the A-share listing, which was suspended in 2014. In 2017, the bank restarted the A-share listing. At the end of 2018, Jinshang Bank finally adjusted its listing plan from A shares to H shares.

xx这一变化的原因是,在6月27日举行的IPO新闻发布会上,金尚银行副行长郝强解释说,香港是一个非常成熟和开放的资本市场,长期以来一直是投资者。广泛认可,有理由相信上市的选择可以提升金尚银行的整体形象。关于港股上市后的A股上市计划,上述高级管理人员表示,如果有下一步的计划,将根据监管程序通过公告披露。目前,没有这样的计划。

“这与两地的审查机制有关.A股的排队时间过长。许多银行希望由于资本充足率等原因尽快在H股上市。之后,他们会等待有机会重返A股。“华南一家经纪投资银行家告诉时代周报记者。截至2018年末,银行资本充足率为12.99%,核心一级资本充足率为10.63%,拨备覆盖率为185.35%。

在股权结构方面,截至2019年2月18日,金尚银行前五大股东持股:山西国投经营有限公司持有28.89%;山西金融投资控股集团持股14.69%;长治南浔和长治市华盛源共持有约14.08%(长治南浔持有9.26%,长治市花园园持有4.82%,这是一项协同行动);华能资本服务持有12.33%;太原市财政局持股9.58%。

上述股东基本上都有国有背景。山西国投运营公司实际控制人为山西省国有资产监督管理委员会,山西财政投资控股集团有限公司为山西省财政厅投资人和实际控制人,华能资本控股股东为中国华能集团。有限公司,实际控股股东为国务院国有资产监督管理委员会。管理委员会。

该银行最近的负面消息一直不变,特别是其金尚消费者金融(拥有大量持股比例(持股40%))。 6月25日,山西银宝保险局网站显示,李文利被任命为金尚消费金融董事长未获批准。作为答复,李文利不符合《银行业金融机构董事(理事)和高级管理人员任职资格管理办法》第17条的要求,因此不同意他的资格。事实上,今年5月7日,李文利开始担任金尚消费金融的法定代表人和董事长。换句话说,李文利一直在为董事长工作近两个月,但最终她没有通过监管部门的批准。

在过去两年中,金尚消费金融和合作伙伴发生了许多负面事件。金尚银行在听证会上增加了一个特别的解释:“2018年,金尚消费金融被媒体负面报道,因为消费者对他们的商业伙伴不满意。”

在听证会上,该行还提到该银行副行长李建强和前任主席上官永庆因涉嫌挪用罪被刑事调查。在IPO申请版本中,金尚银行表示,这是由上官永清和李建强的个人不端行为引起的。相信这两项事件不会对银行业务,财务状况及经营业绩造成重大不利影响。

“尽管存在许多负面影响,但总的来说,它不会对上市产生特别大的影响。审计仍然是银行自身的业务和其他问题。”投资银行分析师表示。

客户集中度高

截至2018年底,金尚资产规模为2272.5亿元。公司营业收入47.53亿元,比上年增加3.67亿元,增长8.37%;返乡净利润13.1亿元,比上年同期增加8300万元。元,增长6.76%。

2016年至2018年,该银行的不良贷款分别为12.8亿元,15.98亿元和19.02亿元;不良贷款率分别为1.87%,1.64%和1.81%,高于全国城市商业银行的平均水平。

该银行解释说,这主要是由于山西省经济转型期间,一些借款人的经营和财务状况因市场竞争加剧和产业升级而恶化,导致贷款违约。此外,银行在监管发展和风险管理政策的基础上采取审慎的风险控制措施。

“我们在2016年开始将逾期90天以上的贷款分类为不良贷款。这是2017年中国银行业监督管理委员会的早期采用。银行必须在新的贷款中包括逾期90天以上的所有贷款。金尚银行解释说。金尚银行高管表示,在过去三年中,金尚银行的整体资产质量一直比较稳定。

截至2018年底,该银行单笔最大客户贷款集中度达到9.23%,而该指标的监管红线为10%。

从贷款投资的角度来看,截至2018年底,行业前五大贷款客户为制造业,采矿业,房地产业,批发零售业,租赁业和商业服务业,占贷款总额的22%和16%。分别。13%,7%和4%。时代周刊记者调查显示,该行的制造业贷款连续三年下降,到2016年底达到41.1%。

在过去三年中,公司的批发和零售公司借款人的不良贷款分别占公司不良贷款总额的18.9%,22.4%和35.5%。批发和零售公司贷款的不良贷款率分别为3.65%和4.25%。和8.32%。

该银行解释说,这主要是由于山西省经济转型期间从事钢铁,木材,服装批发零售业务的部分借款人的财务状况恶化和偿还能力。主要原因是产业升级和整合导致市场竞争加剧。